…an exciting day of fishing on Lake Erie!
Lake Erie Walleye Fishing Charters: Come join Captain John for an exciting day of walleye or perch fishing on Lake Erie. We specialize in Walleye Charters, Smallmouth Charters, and Perch Charters. Using his thirty years of fishing charter experience, Captain John was the 1st place winner in the West Sister Charter Boat Association 13th Annual Walleye Tournament.
I will use the same knowledge of Lake Erie and fish the natural migration to provide you with an exciting day of fishing and send you home with bags of walleye fillets.
Shamrock Fishing Charters provides you with some of the finest walleye fishing on Lake Erie. “Where Walleyes are King”. Lake Erie is world-famous as THE place for great walleye fishing. It is also the home to many fishing tournaments for both walleye and smallmouth bass. The lake produces many trophy walleye and bass each year. Captain John’s customers keep coming back year after year and that is proof of how much they enjoy their charters with Capt. John and crew. Come join Captain John and you will see what all the excitement is about.
Advantages: Courteous and friendly crew! 32 Years of Experience
- We fish from a 30′ Baha Fisherman
- Lots of fishing room
- Fully insured and equipped for your safety
- Fish Finders & Marine Radios
- Clean and comfortable for your pleasure
- Private restroom onboard
- GPS System to keep you on the fish
- Friendly and Courteous
$100 Deposit is required for each reservation (Non-refundable)
8 Hours Dock to Dock or limit
- Walleye Charter..$600 (8 Hours Dock to Dock or limit. Includes bait, lures, ice and rods. Fish cleaning available by marina. Customer provides fishing license.)
- Perch Charter…$600 (8 Hours Dock to Dock or limit. Includes bait, perch rigs, rods and ice.
Capt. John Nickell
Ph. (419) 345-3948 cell