Lake Erie Charters
Captain Ken Burress – U.S.C.G. Licensed Skipper; Ohio Licensed Guide; and Fully Insured.
Whether you are after monster sized walleye, battling smallmouth bass, or always tasty perch, Captain Ken will do his best to give you a day that you will not forget.
This is a great way to spend the day with your friends, your family, your employees, or your customers. You will have a great time aboard the Room For More. This 34′ Baha (Catamaran) was made for fishing.
34′ Baha Advantages
- Fully equipped
- Licensed and Insured
- Electronic Fish Finders (2)
- Loran C and GPS (Navigation Systems)
- Ship to Shore Radios (2)
- Enclosed cabin with private head (toilet)
- Large open back deck for fishing
What to bring:
- Food and beverage (no glass containers)
- Rain Gear
- Soft Soled Shoes
- Motion Sickness Pills (if needed)
- Cooler large enough to carry your fish home
- Your favorite rod and reel (Med – Light action / 8 – 10 # Line)
- Your favorite Lake Erie lures only
- No large tackle boxes
All Spring and Summer trips are run out of Meinke Marina West in Curtice, OH, which is located 9 miles east of Toledo, Ohio, and 1½ miles North of St. Rt. 2. It’s just west of Port Clinton, Ohio.
Lake Erie Walleye charters are 8 hours dock to dock. You can drift or troll, whatever you prefer (includes bait on a drift trip).
Perch charters are 8 hours dock to dock, and include bait (1 quart of minnows).
Walleye and perch combination charters are 8-9 hours dock to dock and include bait (1 quart of minnows). Catch a limit of perch in the morning, then fish for walleye the rest of the day.
A $100.00 deposit is required for each day you reserve.
- All charters are based on 6 persons or less.
- Fishing tackle is included at no extra charge.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
Captain Ken Burress
3890 Briar Lane
Swanton, OH 43558