Walleye fishing on Lake Erie! WOW
Captain John Nickell – 419-345-3948 cell
U.S.C.G. Licensed Skipper; Ohio Licensed Guide; and Fully Insured.
Lake Erie Walleye Fishing Charters: Come join Captain John for an exciting day of walleye or perch fishing on Lake Erie. We specialize in Walleye Charters, Smallmouth Charters, and Perch Charters. Using my thirty years of fishing charter experiences to make your day memorable. Captain John’s team was the 1st place winner in the West Sister Charter Boat Association 13th Annual Walleye Tournament.
I will use the same knowledge of Lake Erie and fish the natural migration to provide you with an exciting day of fishing and send you home with bags of walleye fillets. for your eating pleasure.
Shamrock Fishing Charters has been catching walleye limits over 30 years. We provide you with some of the finest walleye fishing on Lake Erie. “Where Walleyes are King”. Lake Erie is world-famous as THE place for great walleye fishing. It is also the home to many fishing tournaments for both walleye and smallmouth bass. The lake produces many trophy walleye and bass each year. Captain John’s customers keep coming back year after year and that is proof of how much they enjoy their charters with Capt. John and crew. Join Captain John and you will see what all the excitement is about.
Advantages: Courteous and friendly crew! 30 plus Years of Experience
- We fish from a 30′ Baha Fisherman
- Lots of fishing room
- Fully insured and equipped for your safety
- Fish Finders & Marine Radios
- Clean and comfortable for your pleasure
- Private restroom onboard
- GPS System to keep you on the fish
- Friendly and Courteous
$100 Deposit per day booked is required to secure your dates. (Non-refundable)
- Walleye Charter..$630 7 hours dock to dock or limit. Includes bait, lures, ice, and rods. Fish cleaning available by the marina. The customer provides an Ohio fishing license.
- Perch Charter…$600 7 hours dock to dock or limit. Includes the bait, perch rigs, rods, and ice.
Capt. John Nickell
Ph. (419) 345-3948 cell